Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Day after Valentines Day

Go Big, or Go Home is my motto. Why should Valentines Day be any different? (Especially when it is your third V-Day together). Naturally, I gorged myself on chocolates, cookies, chocolate strawberries, macho nachos, and cheeseburgers from Opie Taylor's (with my lovely BF). Today I am consequently recovering and have made a resolution to only eat one piece of chocolate a day. By my calculations I shouldn't have to replenish my chocolate supply until my birthday this summer.

However, I haven't factored cookies into my calculations.... I ordered the most adorable cookies from Sugar&Spice, a bakery in the IU Union. These heart-shaped cookies have personalized messages and are quite delectable. They served as our afternoon snack yesterday before we saw the movie The Vow, which was a perfect V-Day movie.

 What's the perfect addition to a V-Day movie, cookies, and chocolate strawberries? A hand-painted frame, of course! We had a Women in Business social last week where we decorated frames. Yes, I did the lettering by hand. To be honest, I am quite proud of my work.


1 comment:

Hope said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day. I know that I sure do HEART you!
XOXO~MOM!